Campaign Manager / Analytics
Bluetext’s marketing team continues to grow and is looking to hire an analytics specialist and campaign manager for our growing list of clients. If you are interested in this position, please let us know, or forward to anyone you think might be interested.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Draw insights from Web data and provide actionable recommendations
- Manage multiple responsibilities to support and champion the analytics, SEO, SEM, and social media needs of clients by providing high quality recommendations using tools that specialize in Web analytics, search engine optimization, paid search marketing, and social media listening.
- Present data in a story-like manner
Additional qualifications include:
- 3+ years of experience with working in Web analytics, search engine optimization, online paid marketing strategy, or social media
- Ability to create quality presentations and briefings for stakeholders
- Ability to provide monthly performance reports and recommendations, including ROI analysis, detailed examination of marketing program statistics, and analysis of Web traffic and behavior statistics
- Ability to analyze tailored marketing plans and proposals for new initiatives for current and prospective clients
- Ability to connect suggestions and recommendations to clients in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with analyzing spending budgets for clients across multiple channels, including SEM, display and remarketing, social media advertising, and digital media partnerships
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords Fundamentals, Advanced Search, Advanced Display, and Google Tag Manager Certifications or equivalent
- Experience with search engine optimization tools
- Ability to research, execute, and manage paid marketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients across different industries and sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and focus on high-impact activities to keep projects moving forward
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage time and tasks efficiently, and communicate availability and status to project leads proactively
- Ability to research and educate others on trending technologies, methods, and opportunities
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent collaboration and presentation skills
Bluetext offers a competitive salary based on experience as well as market-leading benefits to our team.